So much for Hillary Clinton’s running mate Tim Kaine claiming to be a ‘Pope Francis Catholic’ as both of them attack everyone’s safety and religious freedom. That claim just went up in flames as Pope Francis made the following statements regarding transgenderism or gender ideology on August 2, 2016:
“… the exploitation of persons.”
“We are experiencing a moment of the annihilation of man as the image of God.”
“I will call it clearly by its name – is [the ideology of] “gender”. Today children – children! – are taught in school that everyone can choose his or her sex. Why are they teaching this? Because the books are provided by the persons and institutions that give you money. These forms of ideological colonization are also supported by influential countries. And this terrible!”
Pope Francis also more specifically condemned the creation of laws surrounding the transgender issue in his apostolic exhortation, Amoris Laetitia:
“This ideology leads to educational programmes and legislative enactments that promote a personal identity and emotional intimacy radically separated from the biological difference between male and female.”
Both Clinton and Kaine are responsible for helping to push “gender ideology” on children, as Pope Francis calls it and are directly responsible for advocating for and co-sponsoring “legislative enactments” to allow those with gender dysphoria to use the bathroom of their choice at the expense of everyone’s safety.
Here’s the proof of Hillary Clinton’s and Tim Kaine’s advocacy and co-sponsoring of a “legislative enactment” that legalizes access to men in women’s bathrooms/restrooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms (and vice versa) based on gender identity, titled the “Equality Act”:
- On Hillary Clinton’s campaign website, it states, “Hillary will work with Congress to pass the Equality Act, continue President Obama’s LGBT equality executive actions…”
- Tim Kaine is an original co-sponsor of Senate Bill 1858 (aka the “Equality Act” and it has 41 Co-sponsors including Tim Kaine and the House of Representatives version H.R. 3185 has 173 Co-sponsors.)
- See the U.S. Senators including Tim Kaine who co-sponsor the dangerous S. 1858 here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/1858/all-info#cosponsors
- See the U.S House members who co-sponsor the dangerous H.R. 3185 here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3185/cosponsors
- The graphic at the top of this post and below show the dangerous language of the so-called “Equality Act.”
How will the so-called “Equality Act” harm men, women and children and religious freedom?
- In section 1101 of the so-called “Equality Act” it allows men in women’s bathrooms/restrooms, locker rooms and dressing rooms (and vice versa) according to what gender that person identifies with at the time and because of this broad definition will allow sexual predators to claim transgenderism in order to exploit the loophole given in this act to assault or violate the privacy of men, women and children.
- In section 1107 of the so-called “Equality Act” it explicitly removes the ‘Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993’ as a defense to challenge violations against men, women and children caused by this act.
How can you fight back against the anti-Catholic advocacy and work of Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine and the so-called “Equality Act?”
- Share this post with your friends, priests and pastors.
- Help fund our ad campaign that exposes it by clicking here.
- Watch the ad below:
Pope Francis is correct to condemn this ideology and its forcing on society. We are already prepared and in motion to defend society from its advance but, need your help.